The Sales Evangelist Podcast Featuring Amy Franko: Elevating Relationships for Sales Results
Amy Franko joined Donald C. Kelly on an episode of The Sales Evangelist Podcast. You can listen here:
Takeaway tips from the conversation:
- Equip sales teams with the right mindset, skill set and tools, and they then will elevate the organization’s sales results.
In a sales force of five, there is one rock star, three “middles” and one “participation” trophy. If you invest in training the middle and improve their production, that’s where you have an opportunity to make a difference. The larger your team, the more this gets amplified.
- Look for a specific connection to your sales prospect. The more specific and relevant the connection is to them, the more you improve your odds of opening that initial door.
- Create and facilitate forums for your target groups. These forums aren’t for selling . . . they’re for creating value for them and helping them to build relationships. It’s a strategy that will develop business opportunities in the long run.
- Be a consistent connector. The best sales people are bridges between people and resources.
- Define what valuable sales results means to you — whether you’re a sales leader or a seller. Also know that the value of your sales results is a direct result of the value of your relationships.
Thanks to Donald for hosting me, and for continually evangelizing strategies to help modern sellers do their jobs better. You can follow Donald on Twitter to stay up to date with his podcast.