The Modern Seller Show is filled with practical insights you can use right now to win new business and grow existing clients.
On episode 5, I was joined by Greg Scott, Director of Partnerships, Schey Sales Centre at Ohio University. Greg connects great sales organizations to the sales talent of tomorrow. With over 700 undergraduate sales students, the Schey is one of the largest and best sales programs in the country. They partner with companies to exclusively recruit from the program, providing them opportunities to meet and build relationships with top talent in innovative and personalized ways.
Amy and Greg discussed sales education and programs at universities and how sales organizations can take advantage of these unique sources for talent.
- Insights on Greg’s role in connecting sales organizations with sales students and graduates.
- How universities are playing a role in developing sellers and sales leaders.
- The sales skills organizations are most looking for right now.
- One habit that sellers most need for success.
- One habit that sales leaders need.
- One thing to build knowledge of modern sales.
If you’re a B2B sales professional, business developer, or leader, this sales show is for you. Every conversation will help you to grow your sales and your career. See all the recordings or register for an upcoming show here.
Get Started with Your Sales Training
Don’t let your competition get an advantage. We can help. If you want to know how to get started with a sales training program that ignites sales, let’s talk. Contact us to schedule time for a discovery conversation with Amy.