ATD Sales Enablement Podcast Featuring Amy Franko:Shaping the Sales Career Path
Amy Franko has been a long-time member of the Association for Talent Development, a past ATD annual conference speaker, and a frequent contributor to the group’s publications. Recently she was pleased to join ATD in a new venue—an ATD Sales Enablement Channel podcast.
On the episode, Jenna Cronin, Community of Practice Manager for Sales Enablement at ATD, and Amy delved into the importance of shaping the sales career path and building a strong, productive sales culture.
You can listen to it here:
Some takeaways from the episode include:
- Why is it so important to define a career paths in sales?
- Who should care the most about sales career development?
- What are some of the inflection points (or changes a company goes through) that should cause leadership to address career paths?
- What are the critical skills that would need to be built to address these inflection points?
- What are some of the characteristics that can make career pathing successful?
- What is one thing you can tackle right away that will have a positive effect on the development of your salespeople?
If you enjoyed that podcast episode, you can follow ATD Sales Enablement on Twitter to stay up to date with all the latest sales enablement resources.