Sales Training ProgramsDeliver Results & Retain Top Talent
Sales Training Ideal for Professional Services, B2B Sales, and Complex Enterprise Sales
As a CEO or sales leader, you know the biggest challenges facing your organization. Markets are more competitive with almost unlimited choice for your buyers. You’re likely dealing with commoditization, supply chain issues, less loyalty in your client base, pressure to deliver faster ROI, and talent drains. But despite these challenges, you still need to deliver measurable sales growth and results.
Selling solutions, services, and expertise is more complex than ever before. Your sales professionals and business developers need to modernize their approaches to win your ideal clients. They need to become Modern Sellers. But more often than not, their sales skills aren’t systematically developed.
How do you solve for these challenges and create a consistent pipeline of qualified opportunities that lead to measurable growth? How do you build a high-performance sales or business development team?
I’ve found the answer to be a consistent, repeatable sales methodology and sales process.
The Strategic Selling for Professional Services Sales Training Program ensures that your teams master modern sales skills, succeed at winning new opportunities, and grow existing clients.
What Makes Strategic Selling for Professional Services the Right Sales Training Program for You?
There are many (many) sales training programs in today’s market. You have a lot of choice. I’m often asked, “What makes your sales training program the right choice for us?”
A data driven approach that eliminates guesswork.
- The program begins with your sales data, and it’s used throughout the sales training program. By capturing key data on your professionals’ opportunities, you can track revenue growth and progress.
- Your sales or business development team is assessed on core sales competencies, in partnership with a leading assessment firm. These insights alone are worth the investment in working together. There’s no more guesswork on the strengths and weaknesses of the team and how to approach their development.
Progress in real sales opportunities.
Your sales and business development professionals will make progress with real opportunities. They’re applying what they learn in a way that’s relevant to their quota or book of business.
Each element of the Strategic Selling Framework is backed by industry and sales research, plus sales training best practices. Relevant exercises, tools, and reinforcement all ensure that the learning is applied and sustainable.
During the implementation phases, we tailor the approach and delivery to your environment.
A framework that creates repeatable success.
Repeatable success leads to repeatable sales growth. Most sales and business development professionals lack a framework that creates both confidence and repeatable success. The Strategic Selling Framework gives your sales teams a systemized approach applicable to any opportunity.
These elements are easily aligned to your existing sales process. If you don’t have a consistent sales process, we can work together to design one for you.
Ongoing sustainability, coaching, and integration into your organization’s culture.
The program’s digital platform provides continued learning and strategies for progress beyond the initial program roll out.
Coaching is standard and creates accountability for sales teams and sales leaders. This includes access to Amy Franko for informal deal coaching and guidance.
This sales program can be delivered virtually or in person.
Amy Franko has two decades of sales experience in many complex environments, including enterprise B2B, professional services, and entrepreneurial selling. In addition, she and her team have over a decade of training design and delivery experience.
The combination of data focus, sales experience, and learning best practices has made this the program of choice for hundreds of professionals across multiple industries.
WHAT YOUR SELLERS WILL LEARN
This Strategic Selling for Professional Services Sales Training Program will help your sales team build modern selling skills and differentiate themselves, your organization, and your product or services with your clients. They will learn:
- The 5 Elements of the Strategic Selling Framework, a proven framework for winning new business and growing your sales.
- Additional techniques for building today’s most relevant sales and business development skills.
- How to build a network ecosystem of high-impact relationships that will accelerate your opportunities and advance your credibility as a trusted advisor.
- How to design and present proposals that drastically improve your odds of winning.
- Strategies for earning commitments and creating more momentum around closing business.
- The mindsets you need for success in any economy or environment.
- And more!
SCHEDULE A CONVERSATION WITH AMY FRANKO
Ready to learn more about the Strategic Selling for Professional Services Sales Training Program?
Please contact Amy.
“These skills are helping me reach my new business development goals.”
Top 100 CPA and Consulting Firm