The Sales Podcast Featuring Amy Franko:The Role of The Modern Salesforce
Wes Schaeffer is the Sales Whisperer and the host of the popular show, The Sales Podcast.
Amy Franko had the opportunity to chat with Wes on a recent episode about the role of the modern sales force.
You can listen to it here:
Some topics Amy and Wes cover in the conversation include:
- Does technology trump human sales people?
- The five critical skill sets that rise above the rest.
- The modern seller must think multi-dimensionally
- Prospects are overwhelmed with information
- Outbound marketing vs. cold calling
- How to avoid paralysis by analysis
- Why discipline matters (set a timer for yourself)
- Why sales coaching matters
- What does it mean to be a holistic sales person?
- When to follow structure and when to go with the flow
- What motivates the modern seller?
- Should you use assessments when hiring the modern seller?
- Should you push your sales pros to grow?
Listen to more episodes of The Sales Podcast and learn to subscribe here.