The Sellout Show Podcast Featuring Amy Franko:5 Skills Modern Sellers Need
If you are a #BootsOnTheGround #PhoneInTheHand salesperson, this show is for YOU!
Amy Franko appeared on the SellOut Show recently with hosts Dianna Geairn and Shawn Karol Sandy. With its fast fun pace and tangible, actionable advice, this show’s goal is to get you to a “solid six” in sales. When Amy joined them on the show, they delved into the five skills every modern seller needs.
You can watch it here:
Some takeaways from the episode include:
- The big five skills that modern sellers need to become successful.
- What it means to be agile in sales and why that’s critical.
- How an entrepreneurial mindset can boost sales.
- Why being “holistic” is an important trait.
- How an energy routine can help build motivation and discipline.
- The proven approach to take in creating your network.
- What makes an ambassador unique.
If you enjoyed that episode, you can follow the SellOut Show on Twitter to stay up to date with all Dianna’s and Shawn’s shows and resources.