Sales ConsultingSales consulting services to help your sales organization from a strategic perspective
Sales Strategy Program
Are you a sales leader or business leader working through sales growth challenges like these?
- Identifying where sales revenue and profit growth are coming from in the next 1-3 years
- Selecting ideal target markets and prospects
- Expanding sales opportunities within your current client base
- Improving success with RFPs, outbound selling, or inbound sales leads
- Staying ahead of the changes shaking up your industry or your clients’ industries
- Determining the strategies, partnerships, and offerings that will win you more (and better) business – and keep your competitors out
- Making sure you have a productive sales culture, and that your team has the sales skills they need to be successful
- Busting the silos within your organization that slow downsales growth
The Sales Strategy Program is your opportunity to step outside of the day-to-day pressures that come with leading your sales organization or business and focus on the big picture. It’s your opportunity to focus on sales growth over the next 1-3 years, and intentionally craft the strategies (and action plans) that will get you there.
We apply our Sales Strategy Framework to your business and sales organization, helping you to solve your biggest challenges, and create a clear path forward.
But… sales strategy isn’t much without tactics and execution. At the end of our time together, you’ll have a strategic plan withspecific actions and time frames, all focused on sales growth.
When you work with Amy Franko during this program, you get a unique combination of both facilitation and consulting. It’s 70% facilitation; guiding the conversation with you and your team to leverage the wisdom of the group. It’s 30% consulting, which means you’ll get Amy’s 20 years of experience in sales, entrepreneurship, organizational development, and leadership for new perspectives to apply to your sales organization.
Sales Training Curricula Design
Are you a sales leader or training leader facing any of these challenges when it comes to sales training programs?
- You need to get a pulse on the types of skills that your sales teams need most.
- Your sales producers and sales leaders don’t have a consistent learning plan that takes them from on-boarding through the first two years with your firm or organization.
- You have lots of sales training content, and you need to figure out what’s relevant and where you have gaps.
- You’ve invested in sales training programs in the past, but they became flavors of the month or they didn’t quite fit what you really needed.
- Past sales training programs haven’t had the right balance between product training and skills training.
You want to make sure you’re leveraging the best delivery methods for your sales teams, especially if they’re distributed domestically or globally.
With our Sales Training Curricula Design program, you’ll make sure you’re training the right skills, with the right delivery methods, to the right role levels, and to the right business outcomes – the first time. This outcome of this program is a consistent, sustainable, and scalable roadmap for your sales and sales leadership roles. It’s ideal for on-boarding and highly adaptable for ongoing learning and development.
RFPs, RFPs, RFPs. Has your sales team responded to one this week? I bet every person on your sales team has at least one in their sales pipeline they’re dealing with right now.
Have you ever calculated the cost of an RFP response to your company? Think about all the people and resources involved in a pursuit – time, expertise, travel. It’s significant if you take the time to add it up. When you compare that investment to your win rate, it might change the way you look at your RFP strategy.
B2B selling and complex sales are often decision-by-committee. RFPs are more common because procurement plays a growing role in the buying process. Our sales processes can’t ignore this fact, and how we work with RFPs and procurement is vital to a successful sales process.
Whether you’re responding to an RFP or creating a pursuit strategy for a big initiative, you’re choosing to invest your company’s time and resources. As part of that investment, RFP consulting can help you get better, more reliable, and more profitable results. It can help you:
- Make a yes or no decision on whether to pursue an RFP or pursuit
- Create the pursuit strategy that will give you the best odds of winning the deal
- Think through the key aspects of the deal from unbiased perspective
- Craft a winning presentation
- Provide valuable feedback to your pursuit team, beforethe presentation
- Create your follow-up and closing strategies
- Guide you in winning the business, from the initial contract and beyond
The Modern Seller by Amy Franko
is an Amazon Best Seller.
Download a free chapter or purchase your copy of the book now.
The new sales economy demands modern mindsets, skill sets, and tools to succeed. In her new book The Modern Seller, Amy Franko explains the five modern selling skill sets that rise above the rest. As a special offer, download your chapter preview: The Modern Seller is Social. You'll also receive receive exclusive content and worksheets to help you get started on your quest to become a modern seller.