I had the honor of appearing on the SellOut Show recently with hosts Dianna Geairn and Shawn Karol Sandy. With its fast fun pace and tangible, actionable advice, this show’s goal is to get you to a “solid six” in sales. When I joined them on the show, we delved into the five skills every modern seller needs.
What does it mean to be agile in #sales? Learn that and MORE on this episode of the @SellOutShow with @amyfranko. #SalesTraining #ModernSellerClick to tweet
You can watch to the recording and learn:
- The big five skills that modern sellers need to become successful.
- What it means to be agile in sales and why that’s critical.
- How an entrepreneurial mindset can boost sales.
- Why being “holistic” is an important trait.
- How an energy routine can help build motivation and discipline.
- The proven approach to take in creating your network.
- What makes an ambassador unique.
If you enjoyed that podcast episode, you can follow the SellOut Show on Twitter to stay up to date with all Dianna’s and Shawn’s shows and resources.
Also published on Medium.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY OF MODERN SELLERS.
Sign up here to receive Amy’s practical sales training and leadership development resources delivered directly to your inbox each week. You won’t want to miss out on these insights that will help you sell more and increase your impact!