Thanks to Sales Enablement PRO for hosting me on the Book Club podcast to share my thoughts on the skills that salespeople need to be successful today and advice for how enablement can help instill those.
Some things we discussed:
- Why sales skills are evolving quickly.
- What skills rise above the rest and what role they play in the selling landscape.
- How enablement leaders can help salespeople keep pace with the rapid change and stay ahead of the curve.
- What the potential symptoms and repercussions are of disconnect and how enablement can help bridge that gap effectively.
- How your mindset can influence enablements’ ability to build effective relationships, particularly with stakeholders?
Listen in on salesenablement.pro now.
For more information on modern selling skills, pick up a copy of The Modern Seller. And catch me on more sales podcasts here.