The Modern Seller on the BradyWare Inspiring Women Podcast
Too many sales organizations don’t use sales metrics effectively.
On this episode of The Inspiring Women podcast, I joined host Betty Collins to discuss primary misconceptions that services providers have about sales, imposter syndrome, delivering value, negotiating, and much more. The show is presented by Brady Ware & Company.
Some highlights from this episode include:
- Why I credit coming from a large family with my success in sales
- What “modern selling” means
- What misconceptions exist in today’s selling situations
- My observations about women in sales
- What I have learned from my successes and failures
- Three pieces of advice
Please listen below, and be sure to subscribe to the Inspiring Women Podcast for more great content from Brady Ware and other Inspiring Women!