The Modern Seller Show is filled with practical insights you can use right now to win new business and grow existing clients.
On episode 7, I discussed top sales metrics for sales growth. This is a follow up to my recent blog post that covers the same topic in even greater depth.
Whether you are a sales leader, individual contributor or entrepreneur, you need to track these sales metrics in your organization, your sales territory or in your client base. Metrics give you better business acumen.
Some episode highlights:
- 3 foundational sales enablement elements you need to drive sales growth (4:08)
- 5 key sales metrics
- Profitability by sales person (7:41)
- Average order size / average account size (8:42)
- New meetings (9:48)
- Closing percentage (11:59)
- Team member personal goals and development (13:25)
Watch below at this link. Registration is free.
If you’re a B2B sales professional, business developer, or leader, The Modern Seller Show is for you. Every conversation will help you to grow your sales and your career. See all the recordings or register for an upcoming show here.