Amy Franko on the Selling From the Heart Podcast
“Selling from the heart” is centered on sincerity and substance.
In this episode of the Selling from Heart Podcast, I joined hosts Darrell Amy and Larry Levine and shared how salespeople be genuinely consultative to help clients make decisions. They must also “bring the goods” and have the business acumen that allows them to make smart recommendations. I share tips so sellers can determine if their approach is actually consultative.
Some highlights from the episode include:
- What “selling from the heart” means [5:53]
- Having the confidence to disagree [8:43]
- Getting decision makers to the table [15.33]
- How to start consultative selling [20:30]
- How to know if you are consultative selling [22:10]
- The Modern Seller mindset [27:51]
Please watch below, and be sure to subscribe to the Selling from the Heart podcast for more great content from Darrell and Larry.
For more information on consultative selling strategy, download my eBook. And catch me on more sales podcasts here.