Rooted in Revenue Podcast Featuring Amy Franko:Defining and Becoming the Modern Seller
The Rooted in Revenue sales podcast program tackles many revenue subjects, all based on revenue generating marketing, events and sales activities with expert hosts and guests.Co-host Susan Finch has been helping people solve marketing problems and build their online reputations and value for decades. Rooted in Revenue is a venue for snack-sized tips that can be easily implemented.
Amy Franko had the opportunity to chat with Susan on a recent episode about what the modern seller is, and how you can become one.
You can listen to it here:
Some topics they cover in the conversation about modern sales and marketing techniques:
- The big five skills that modern sellers need to become successful.
- What it means to be agile in sales and why that’s critical.
- How an entrepreneurial mindset can boost sales.
- Why being “holistic” is an important trait.
- How an energy routine can help build motivation and discipline.
- The proven approach to take in creating your network.
- What makes an ambassador unique.What characteristics make a great sales person?
- How would you define modern selling? What’s changed in the past 5, 10, 20 years?
- What are some of the biggest trends influencing buyers in today’s market?
- What advice would you give to someone struggling to stay motivated in their sales role?
- How can sales people continue to develop and keep sales strategies “modern?”
Listen to more episodes of Rooted in Revenue and learn to subscribe here.