Are you a training leader or line of business leader:
- Responsible for business-critical projects requiring employees to adopt new skills?
- Implementing processes and applications, or launching products that require new learning on the part of employees or clients?
- Facing challenges with limited time and resources to meet training demands?
There is no “one-size-fits-all” approach to learning design and development, because every organization is different. Our blended learning methodology gives your organization the flexibility you need and meets a wide range of learning requirements. The team at Impact Instruction includes creative instructional designers, world-class developers and digital designers, and on-task project managers to ensure your projects are successfully designed and implemented. We work within your infrastructure and with your content and subject matter experts, so no re-inventing the wheel on investments you’ve already made.
Our blended learning method:
- Mixes methods to serve different learning types for better effectiveness, engagement, and results. Methods might be formal or informal, live or recorded, group or self-paced.
- Combines delivery methods, such as instructor-led, e-learning, mobile, video, virtual classroom, and performance support.
- Offers content, activities, and follow-up that your teams can put into practice right away.
We can help you:
- Determine the learning strategies and deliverables that best fit your business goals and budget, so you can eliminate guesswork. Our projects range from single topics through complex initiatives.
- Design and develop learning across various topics, delivery methods, and tools, with intentional focus on real-world application and follow-up.
- Manage capacity by becoming an extension of your team when you’re tight on training resources. This may be end-to-end design and development, or partnering with you on one aspect of a project. We work with your standards, processes, and templates – or help you design them if needed.
Client projects have included:
- Learning strategy sessions
- Instructional reviews
- Curriculum roadmaps
- Evaluation design
- Instructor-led classroom courses (face-to-face)
- Virtual classroom courses
- eLearning and video-based learning
- Mobile learning solutions
- Performance support/job aids
- Course template design and development
Read more about learning trends and strategies on our blog:
- Trend-Spotting: 3 L&D Movements to Watch
- Tie Training to Business Objectives – 5 Questions to Ask
- Rediscovering Discovery
- From Training Solutions to Performance Support
- Bust These Training Myths
When you partner with Impact Instruction, you are working with a company recognized with a prestigious Apex Award for publication excellence in training design.