If you’re part of a field organization, chances are you have an annual conference. With budgets becoming more constrained for live events, you may be facing some of these challenges:
- Participants are in sessions for multiple days in a row, and it’s difficult to retain and apply what has been learned.
- Learning content and materials (often print-based), aren’t used beyond the event, plus there are costs associated with print materials.
- You want to leverage the conference content and experience for new hires or as reinforcement for current employees, and you need a simple, proven way to accomplish it.
Conferences and live events present a prime opportunity to capture content, learning, and the overall experience – so you can leverage that investment beyond the event itself. Our team can help you with:
- Analysis: Analyzing your event agenda and content to identify the best possible opportunities for post-event learning.
- Technology: Recommending the optimal delivery methods and helping you to implement them, including mobile apps, eLearning, performance support tools, video, and virtual classroom.
- Materials Design: Designing and developing learning materials, optimized for use during the event, including post-event performance support.
- Activities and Interactions: Creating team building activities that leverage technology and align with conference themes and objectives.