Virtual Classroom is an option that bridges the in-person and virtual worlds by combining the elements of live facilitation with the cost-saving benefits of technology. This method is ideal for a range of topics, from soft skills to functional training.
But the virtual classroom requires unique design and development skills set to combine those elements into a successful solution – it’s a blending of the technical skills of eLearning, plus the design and facilitation skills associated with instructor-led environments. Our team can help you with:
- Needs analysis: In-depth review of your audience, topics, and content to ensure best fit into a virtual classroom solution
- Instructional design: Content writing and activities designed to leverage your virtual classroom tools, promoting the best application and retention of the topics
- Template design: Design and development of facilitator and participant templates that fit the virtual classroom environment – including visual design, instructional layout, and incorporation of platform features
- Implementation and testing: Within our project process, we will incorporate implementation and testing within your platform and LMS environments.
- Train-the-trainer: We’ll help you to design the facilitation process, identify potential facilitators, and provide skills transfer of the course content, as well as facilitation techniques for the virtual classroom.
Read more about virtual classroom best practices on our blog:
- 10 Tips to Design for the Virtual Classroom
- 5 Quick Tips to Facilitate Like a Pro
- Virtual Distance and Training Design