Sales people are a driven bunch. We’re always seeking to achieve greater sales, and do it in a more effective manner. One way to continuously stay on top of trends and learn new ideas is by reading blogs.
As an avid reader, I subscribe to several top sales blogs. Here are my six favorites—they provide regular, compelling content. Peruse the list, and be sure to bookmark these sites, too.
- Fresh Sales Strategies by Jill Konrath – Jill is one of the sales thought leaders I most admire. Her posts cover categories that range from sales prospecting to the success mindset. She offers fresh perspectives, and also expertly intersperses videos in her posts, to help bring the content to life.
Don’t miss this: Value Proposition Examples – Words That Get Meetings
Latest book: More Sales, Less Time
- The Sales Blog by Anthony Iannarino – A fellow Central Ohioan, Anthony posts daily tips on his renown Sales Blog. You’ll find insights that can help you shape strategy, as well as tactics you can implement for quick results. You can also check out his weekly podcast, In the Arena.
Don’t miss this: How to Create a Preference for You and Your Solution
Latest book: The Only Sales Guide You’ll Ever Need
- Engaged Selling by Colleen Francis – If you’re seeking a frank, no-nonsense approach to solving problems, look no further than Colleen’s Engaged Selling blog. Billed as “cutting edge strategies for sales leaders,” this blog covers topics such as boosting your team’s productivity and overcoming price objections.
Don’t miss this: Don’t Be Afraid of Your Pricing
Latest book: Nonstop Sales Boom
- Score More Sales by Lori Richardson – Former IBMers, Lori and I both cut our teeth in technology sales. She was also on the forefront of social selling. Lori’s blog is chock-full of information you can use to reach prospects, build strategic networks, and be more productive. I always learn something new from Lori, and I’m sure you will, too.
Don’t miss this: How to Talk About Your Competition
- Hubspot Sales Blog – No matter your position in sales or marketing, you’ll discover a plethora of tips and tricks in the Hubspot blog. It features posts by multiple thought leaders. I especially appreciate the eBooks and useful templates Hubspot provides.
Don’t miss this: The Top Sales Trends to Know About in 2017
Updated to add a bonus seventh blog:
- CloserIQ Blog – Thirty thousand people can’t be wrong. I’ve recently discovered a new favorite, The CloserIQ Blog. With an audience of 30k+ sales leaders, it’s been recognized as a top sales blog by Hubspot, PandaDoc, Drift , ZoomInfo and more.
Don’t miss this: Six Tips for Conducting Sales Performance Reviews.
And a final shameless plug, I encourage you to follow my blog. With weekly posts on sales advancement and leadership development, my goal is to provide strategies to help you drive results for your business by focusing on your people. Watch for my first book later this year.
So, what are your must-reads? What blogs would you add to the list?
JOIN 10,000+ MODERN SELLERS & LEADERS. GET FRESH SALES AND LEADERSHIP RESOURCES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX.
Get Amy’s modern sales and leadership resources delivered to your inbox! These practical strategies can be applied right away to your sales and leadership path, and also used with your teams.